Thursday 19 February 2009

Photos of Sydney Uni taken in Dec '08

In December, Rebecca and I went to Sydney for the Ecological Society of Australia conference that I was presenting at. I presented a poster entitled "How dynamic are forest and suburban bird communities?" which represents a very small part of my work here at Griffith University. Feel free to download a PDF copy of the poster by clicking here. The conference was held at Sydney University, a place of amazing history and architecture. I recently downloaded the photos from the camera and decided I would finally take the time to post some of the photos I took of the Quadrangle Building. You can link to them here on on the right in the Picture Albums section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you suspect that your child or spouse is talking to someone on their cell phone that they shouldn't, it pays to arm yourself with the services of a cell phone reverse phone number lookup service. To gather information about a cellphone number, you need to be willing to pay a one-time payment of at least $10. In the last few years, you may have heard the words bullying or cyberstalking in the news quite a bit.

My blog ... reverse phone lookup