Monday 17 September 2007

Mmmmmmm.... blogging

To all those who read this... I have entered the magical world of blogging!! I am from Perth, Western Australia. I am however living in Armidale, New South Wales, Australia; approximately 3,955km (by road according to Google maps) from home.


Since leaving Perth in 2003, I have pledged on MANY occassions that I would keep in contact with friends and family in Perth in one form or another. However, being the busy (yeah maybe lazy, depending on your point of view) person that I am, I have rejected my friends throughout the years in this regard. As a method of attempting to redeem myself *on the ground grovelling miserably*, I will endevour to update this blog as often as possible (i.e., when something exciting happens, or I have something to rant about). In the next few days, I will attempt to contact you all to inform you of this blog... there is much exciting news coming soon, so please watch this space!!

My life is interesting... it's just I don't have enough time to share every aspect of it with you all!

1 comment:

Manx said...

Yay for JarradBloggo! I look forward to much ramblage :)

Speaking of 'having nothing to show for yourself' I recently did a complete inventory of all the things I own for insurance purposes. Let's just say that I was staggered to find out that I own well over $36000 worth of stuff! zomg. That's over 520 CD worth possibly over 10k. Ouch.